Wednesday 8 January 2020

Farewell from the Farm

It's with a degree of sadness that I write this last post from this Blog.  We've sold our farm.  With nearly 5 acres of land and an old cottage farmhouse we decided that the next phase of our lives should be more coastal than rural, and a little less weathered house history to repair.  We're pleased to be relocating but sad to say goodbye to the country view from our front porch.  I'm still intending to continue writing and blogging but will no longer call myself a farmer (ahem!!).  My new blog will continue on (and on and on) about eating great produce and being more self sufficient.  I encourage you to pop over to A Wiser Woman Said if you get a chance.  You'll see some familiar furry faces and the food theme will be quite strong.  I hope to see you there....
https://awiserwomansaid.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that I won't be reading your entertaining posts about the farm, but happy to see you'll still be writing.
    So I went over to the 'new' blog but it seems it's not that new. Why wasn't I told? (insert smiley face here).
    Anyway, I look forward to reading and hearing about the new abode. Don't get too near the coast. Remember sea-levels are rising. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bev, thank you :) and glad to hear you will still drop by. The other blog had been sitting around for some time, was a little bit mouldy and needed a dusting off so have resurrected it. Look forward to hearing from you, I enjoy your comments immensely.

      Delete